Monday, November 27, 2006

Goodbye My Lover - James Blunt

Though this song is a bit old… I love it… I love its singer.. I love its words… I love its music… its just that its words keep running in my mind every time I listen to it...

Its meaning is kind of confusing … each person can understand it on his own way…
Is it that he betrayed her and wants to get back to her again???
Is it that she died and he misses her like hell???
Is it that they both love each other, but the circumstances cant let them be together???

No matter what the real meaning of this song is… im sure whether ur in love or not… whether ur sad or happy… whether ur single or committed… when you listen to this song… u’ll just feel something different inside u… the same way I feel…

Goodbye my lover
Goodbye my friend
You have been the one
You have been the one for me

5 comments:

and life goes on... said...

I love this song!

'You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.'

And it's true... no matter how you feel, sad or happy, in love or out.. it's always nice to hear it...

Malak said...

It reminds me of u sus...and our days in EFB and JIT...they were great...

Anonymous said...

Well, I call him Hani Shaker Of England. For me I see it as a boring song, sorry for that

SUS said...

Ala'... Done be sorry... Its your personal opinion... but just try to listen to its lyrics carefully... maybe u'll be touched this time :)

Caska-Noosh said...

it's the most requested song at funerals worldwide apparently!!! love itt tooo :)