Monday, November 20, 2006

Cycle of Life

Im not actually in the mood for doing anything… im not in the mood neither to go out nor stay home… im not in the mood to get dressed and take good care of myself… I just feel myself very shallow when doing such things… and I even feel the people surrounding me not thinking and integrating things the same way I do…
I don’t know is it that im growing up and not enjoying the same things I used to enjoy in the past, or life is becoming more routine and unexciting…I think it’s a combination of both… but growing up is the major part…
I really miss school days… when I had nothing in mind except the circle of people surrounding me, who were my family and school friends… I didn’t have to care about anything else… I didn’t have to plan for my future, I didn’t have to think twice before trusting people, I didn’t have to plan a budget for all my expenses… if I was worried of something, it would be worrying that my parents would get mad at me, not worrying of the bad consequences my actions would have on me personally…
Now this circle has vanished… each person (including me) is living his own life and having his own problems and concerns … some are living abroad, some are married, some are busy at work… some are still studying… Nothing will ever reunite us again as before… but its just the cycle of life!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

life oh life

and life goes on... said...

I've been feeling this way alot lately.. part of it is growing up i guess! It's like feeling lost.. not knowing what you want or where you want to be! I guess this feeling will fade away gradually once we get closer to our thirties ;) haha

SUS said...

bs balash it will fade away once we get closer to our thirties... i think we'll be addicted to depression pills once we get thirty ;) hopefully not!!!

Me said...

sus, first time here for me..different colors on your blog page, no one used this green before, but nice i think! have a wonderful day and life is good, so cheer up and feel happy!

SUS said...

Thanks summer... Actually writing in my blog and reading all readers comments cheer me up... so thank u all :)