Thursday, November 23, 2006


I know we don’t celebrate thanksgiving here… but I got an email from an American friend thanking me for having me in her life, and it just affected me deeply… It just made me feel that we (whether arabs or non-arabs, muslims or non-muslims) should be always celebrating thanksgiving… She wrote a sentence I really loved… She wrote: “Yesterday's reality is always debatable. Tomorrow's reality is always in question. But, today, we can have some control over it

So why not to be thankful for what you have today?? Why not having the true spirit everyday to be grateful and appreciating everything we have??

To anybody who knows me, whether or not this is the “special” day to be thankful for all what we have, I just want you all to know that I am sincerely thankful for having you in my life…

1 comment:

Malak said...

U r welcome sus ;)..and thanks for having u in my life too :)