Tuesday, December 5, 2006

FINALLY!!!

Finally… my life is useful now.. Im doing something I love… Im doing something Ive always wanted to do… I finally started setting up high goals for myself… my future plans are becoming clearer and clearer, where I can see my self in 5 years ahead….
I registered for a CMA course… which will qualify me to become a Certified Management Accountant… hopefully within a year!!!
At least now I will not have this feeling that my life is empty.. or boring… even when Im sitting home having no plans and nothing specific to do…. I wont feel depressed, lonely or bored… cause im doing something useful that will stick to me all my life…
Im on a crossroad now... where my steps and actions will affect me and possibly determine my future… I want to prove myself… Move ahead… skip all the challenges and barriers that might face me…. And become a successful independant woman….
I have put my plan in perspective... hope I’ll be able to fulfill it…. All of this will happen with my insistence… and with the help of God of course…

May God help me make my dreams come true

4 comments:

Me said...

Alf Mabrouk!! wish you the best of luck and hope that you will get where you want to be in five years from now. when there is a will, there is a way!

SUS said...

Thanks summer... hope you'll get whatever you want too :)

and life goes on... said...

go go go SUS!

SUS said...

Thanks abu shakuush....
and btw... 7amdella 3al salameh :)