Saturday, November 11, 2006

To my brother

Just today I realized what does having a close brother next to u means… My older brother lives in the states, he’s married there. He came for a visit 3 weeks ago and left today… saying goodbye is the hardest thing ever, especially to a person you really care about. Though he comes to Jordan every 2-3 years, this time was different. This time I was at an age where I was able to appreciate the real meaning of having an older brother. A brother who cares about you, who really loves you from the bottom of his heart, who really wants you to be the best person on this world. A brother who I can depend on in anything I want… when I used to call him to fix my computer, to ask him if I look good, to ask him to get me pizza, and he never said no… Its just so hard to get used to life without him again..
Its so real that u never appreciate things that you have except when they’re gone.. May god bless you my brother and take good care of you

5 comments:

and life goes on... said...

oh WOW! congratualtions.. im glad im the first one to comment on your first post.. and i feel great you started one that i already added it to my favorites links!!

GOGO SUS...
saying Goodbye is one of the hardest things! i ALWAYS freak out ... and do whatever it takes to avoid it!

Hope he'll have a safe trip back.. o yiwsal bil salameh :)

SUS said...

Thanks damdoom... I know inni jalattek il youm ;)
Keep on reading and posting your comments on my posts... hope u'll like them

Dar said...

Well i will be ok with being the 2nd one to comment in yr blog , bs dima betmoon

Having yr first post about yr brother really shows how much u love him , inshallah ya rab y5aleekom la ba3ad !

Congratualtion on yr blog , and hope you would keep it up :)

CheerZ!

Anonymous said...

Congrats for the blog :) I will be checking it everyday...

Life stinks sometimes, you cant be near the ones you love all the time... It's weird how when we grow older we start appreciating things that used to pressure us (e.g. our family)

inshalla life will be easier for all of us...

SUS said...

Dar & Ammar... Thank you very much... hope you'll always have the ones you love next to you..