Friday, December 8, 2006

Bad Day at Work

Yesterday was one of the worst days at work… I was put in a really bad situation…
Well, my manager gave me and my colleague a paper to work on… I remember finishing my work and leaving the paper on the desk… then the paper disappeared!!! The manager got mad and said he needs the paper now!!! i started looking and looking… until later on I found out that my colleague threw it in the shredding machine, and he simply went to the manager and said WE didn’t find it…
Why to put me in such an embarrassing situation when he knew it wont affect only him but me also??? If I were in his place, I would have told the manager that I threw it in order to prevent any misunderstandings with my colleagues…
I didn’t know what to do… should I go to the manager and tell him the truth (to pull myself out from this)… or just ignore it and help my colleague…
Well… at the end I decided that I didn’t want to hurt my colleague… though this hurt me personally… I don’t know was what I did something foolish??? Maybe… but its just that my deep inner self couldn’t do it!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh well, I personally think you did the right thing. Believe it or not, good deeds always count! I miss you girl a lot, how is life going? When can we meet soon?
It's Hidy SOP (Egyptian delegation) XXX. The reason I appear anonymous is because I don't have a web page :)

SUS said...

Hidyyyy... thanks for coming by and visiting my blog babe... its great to hear from you... miss u too... are'nt you planning to come to jordan anytime soon???