Saturday, December 16, 2006

Birthday Surprise


Today was my birthday… I was supposed to go out with my friends for dinner… it was all planned a week ago… and then… at around 7:00 pm… all of a sudden… while I was getting dressed (and still had some oil treatment on my hair!!!) around 20 of my friends just bumped into my room shouting: SURRIPSE!!!!

I still couldn’t understand what was going on… I was in a complete shock… having so many people surrounding me... I actually freaked out… it was so wierd... and then slowly I started realizing that it was my birthday surprise… however, I still thought that we’r going out for dinner outside… and that they just came home to surprise me… when it turned out that my family prepared all the food and stuff (that I thought they prepared for a family visit) for me and my friends and not for anybody else…

The feeling was wonderful… I just cant describe it…. All what I can say is that though turning 23 is a bit depressing since you feel yourself growing older and older… but getting phone calls and msgs from all the people you love… being surrounded with all the people you care about and knowing that they love you more in return just cheers you up and makes you appreciate everything you have in this life…

The biggest thank you is to my family… my dearest sister… who was the one who planned and organized the surprise… my lovely mom… who spent all yesterday and today preparing the delicious food…. And to the rest… who knew how to cheer me up in such a day.

Thanks again to anyone who helped in this wonderful surprise… Now have a look at some of the presents I got…

















"Never shall I forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours"




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday wallah

SUS said...

Abu shakuush... happy birthday in advance :)

Dar said...

Hey happy birthday , i know its late , bs mashi 7alek feeeha :P

Ba3dein sho 7atali bs 6 sham3aaat 7oteelek 3 -4 dazazeeen

I love that Gucci it smells yummi !

CheeerZ!

and life goes on... said...

im glad you like it.. we enjoyed it and the food was a YUMMMMMMMIEEEeEEEEEIEieieEIE

SUS said...

Dar: Thank you... its never too late :)
Damdoom: sa7teeeeeein ;)