Monday, January 22, 2007

Old Songs

Each old song I listen to reminds me of something… either a person or an event… my mind just links it to the past… filled with a specific picture… that either makes me smile or depressed… but most of the time depressed… not because the event is depressing… but because I miss the days it reminds me of…

Goodbye My lover - James Blunt… reminds me of so many things… my favorite to listen to whenever im depressed

Mayyal – Amr Diab… Karioke Night at champions with damdoom and amroush!!

I Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing – Aerosmith… Grade 10 IGCSE finals!

We Heya 3amlah eih Delwa2t – Amr Diab… Summer of 1999… Nadi il seyyarat!

Amazed - Lonestar… Mayzo!! This was her favorite song!!!

Sahran – Hani Omari… Dandoon (my sis)… On the way to Nablus!

Angels – Robbie Williams… Writing the TOK essay for the IB finals

Aghla El Nas – Amr Diab… Egypt at the end of 2005 (The CD was newly issued)

Here Without You – 3 Doors Down… each morning in the car on my way to work!

Hobbaj Waja3 – Elissa… My favorite.. Reminds me of EFB with malak!!!

The Reason - Hoobastank.. my first audit job at NBK… I used to listen to it there!

Nassini il Donya – Ragheb Alameh.. SOP Camp in 2005

Unfaithful – Rihanna… Hamoudeh (my brother)… Its his favorite song!

Twassa Feyye – Yara… Summer of 2005… depressed in the car and listening to it…

Ill be… Edwin McCain… Ramadan… don’t ask me why!!!

12 comments:

Malak said...

I also feel the same sus babe..(specially these days coz am always turnning on radio Fan FM live streaming so not to sleep from the killing quietness!!)I am studying wela fag2a a song is on babalesh abki aw ad7ak la7ali :))..but as u said most of the time u just get depressed coz u'll never have these days again..that is making me feel that i have to appreciate the moment and live it to the max coz it will be a past too...a memory that will be thr..cannot be recreated..but recalled by a song,smell,or anything!!...(And by the way any song for elissa reminds me of u ;) and each job has its own song :))

Unknown said...

akh 3ala amazed! life changing! glad u mentioned me in there..lov u!

Ammar said...

There are Scent stimulated memories, there are sound stimulated memories..and if you haven't noticed, you've been tagged by Dima to mention 5 things about you we don't know..bring'em on!

and life goes on... said...

mayyal mayyal... loooooooool remember that day in Champions dead sea? Oh i'd never forget it...

Anonymous said...

:) wow , u remind me in akteeeeeeeeeeer sha3'alt ..

nice : )

SUS said...

Mayzo 7abibty... ur always in my mind ;)

Averroes... just give me some time plz cause im really busy!!

damdooom... that was the best day ever!

SUS said...

Malak... thanks for ur comment babe... everything u said is so true!! 3njad time flies!!!

Anonymous said...

you mean 3 doors down, right, and not "3 Doors Open"...hahahaha...i fond a mistake :-)

SUS said...

Abu Shakuush... looool... ur completely right... i have no idea why i wrote 3 doors open... hehe... its so funy actually... thanks for correcting me... i corrected it already :)

Anonymous said...

Sahran - Hani il 0mari,,, 6 or 7 years ago,, Tawjihi with "sawt il 7ob w alsalam" radio from ramallah

woooow thank you for taking me back there...

what about HobbaJ waja3??? HobbaJ bil J ?? mish bil K???

anyway,, ,dont change it,,, it sounds fine to me, hobbaj waja3

SUS said...

will u guys stop correcting my spelling and mistakes... hehe its my fault i didnt read it back again... next time i will :)

Caska-Noosh said...

dudeeeee u stole my song biatchh hehe