Friday, January 26, 2007

5 Things You Dont Know About Me

I’ve been tagged by and life goes on… I know it’s a bit late (actually no TOO late) but I’ve been so busy at work that I didn’t have time to even think of those 5 things…
Anyways.. here were go…

1) I love taking pictures of myself.. I just have to take my camera with me anywhere I go… I jump to any group of people taking a picture to include me with them… and btw… im photogenic too :)

2) Im a very lazy person… when im sitting in the sitting room and want to tell my sister (who’s in the bedroom) something… I’d rather call her on the cellphone than getting up and moving to where she is!

3) I love singing… though all the people around me say my voice is ugly!! But I just love to sing.. I remember once I was singing at a karaoke night… and the DJ (il7akeer) just turned off the mic… seems my voice was really bad!!!

4) Im a messy person.. if I didn’t share my bedroom with my sister… I would have been choosing my clothes from the chair in the corner of my room rather than from the closet!!

5) I rarely cry in front of people… and if I did… this means im really hurt… so be cautious people ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice :) now i know 5 things about u ;)

and life goes on... said...

finally :P well we can't deny your singing talent for sure!

I don't think you're a lazy person... aktar wa7deh ba3rafha hyper bil tareekh! you're always busy with something and have plans to do... I've learnt being hyper from you :D

Malak said...

hahaha...U know..i know most of the 5 things :) then i know u well sus ;)and i cannt forget when we were in office and u were putting the ear phones n u were singing o enti msh 3arfeh ..hahaha it was funnyyy..love u :)

Anonymous said...

i just feel sorry for yout sista
:-)

Unknown said...

sus.. you forgot to mention .. taking pictures of yourself with your phone.. just before you go out.. front view.. and profile..you go girl!

Anonymous said...

seems we have so many common things!